Digital Infrastructure and Security
Policy Briefs contain recommendations or visions and cover policy areas that are of interest to G20 policy makers.
The majority of the Policy Briefs has been developed by a corresponding T20 Task Force. For more information on the relevant Task Force please visit T20 Germany.
- Enabling a sustainable Fourth Industrial Revolution: How G20 countries can create the conditions for emerging technologies to benefit people and the planet
- Toward A Global Norm Against Manipulating the Integrity of Financial Data
- The G20 Countries Should Engage with Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All
- Addressing Market Failures to improve the health of the Digital Infrastructure
- Bridging the Digital Divide: infrastructure, skills and women’s empowerment
- Digital infrastructure: Overcoming Digital Divide in Emerging Economies
Cyber Risk, Market Failures, and Financial Stability
Noahpinion: Is Twitter a dystopian technology?