Future of Work
Policy Briefs contain recommendations or visions and cover policy areas that are of interest to G20 policy makers.
The majority of the Policy Briefs has been developed by a corresponding T20 Task Force. For more information on the relevant Task Force please visit T20 Germany.
T20 Co-Chair BriefG20 safeguards vulnerabilities of digital economy, with financial sector focus
- Adult Training in the Digital Age
- Accelerating Labour Market Transformation
- The Future of Jobs and Growth: Making the Digital Revolution Work for the Many
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Measuring Digital Literacy
- Sustainable Digital Revolution
- Time to Rethink Competition Policy in the Digital Age: The G20 should create a WORLD COMPETITION NETWORK To address ‘Superstar Firms’.
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Skills For The New Age
Secretary-General of the OECD: Key Issues for Digital Transformation in the G20
Georg Graetz and Guy Michaels: Is Modern Technology Responsible for Jobless Recoveries?
Lawrence F. Katz / Alan B. Krueger: The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015
Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and the Economy
Open-sourcing DeepMind Lab:
Quill – Advanced natural language generation platform
OECD and the Future of Work – Skills for a Digital World