2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
Policy Briefs contain recommendations or visions and cover policy areas that are of interest to G20 policy makers.
The majority of the Policy Briefs has been developed by a corresponding T20 Task Force. For more information on the relevant Task Force please visit T20 Germany.
- The Ocean Dimension of the 2030 Agenda: Conservation and Sustainable Use of the Ocean, Seas, and Marine Resources for Sustainable Development
T20 Co-Chair BriefReforming international cooperation towards transformative change
T20 Co-Chair BriefCoherent G20 policies towards the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
T20 Co-Chair BriefImplementation of the 2030 Agenda by G20 members: how to address the transformative and integrated character of the SDGs by individual and collective action
- Making cities part of the global solution – Overcoming obstacles, Exploring opportunities
- Sustainable Ocean Economy, Innovation and Growth: A G20 Initiative for the 7th Largest Economy in the World
- Nanowaste: Need for Disposal and Recycling Standards
- Consolidated G20 synthetic biology policies and their role in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Accounting for the End of Poverty
Jeffrey D. Sachs: Learning to Love a Multipolar World