Policy Briefs contain recommendations or visions and cover policy areas that are of interest to G20 policy makers.
The majority of the Policy Briefs has been developed by a corresponding T20 Task Force. For more information on the relevant Task Force please visit T20 Germany.
- The Future of Work: How G20 countries can create the conditions for digital-industrial innovations to create stronger high-quality employment as well as faster economic growth
T20 Co-Chair BriefG20 safeguards vulnerabilities of digital economy, with financial sector focus
- Toward A Global Norm Against Manipulating the Integrity of Financial Data
- The G20 Countries Should Engage with Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All
- The Future of Jobs and Growth: Making the Digital Revolution Work for the Many
- Addressing Market Failures to improve the health of the Digital Infrastructure
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Measuring Digital Literacy
- Sustainable Digital Revolution
- INCLUSIVE GLOBALIZATION IN A DIGITAL AGE: The G20 should implement a GLOBAL COMPETITION AUTHORITY to address ‘Superstar Firms’.
- Bridging the Digital Divide: infrastructure, skills and women’s empowerment
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Skills For The New Age
- Digital infrastructure: Overcoming Digital Divide in Emerging Economies
Secretary-General of the OECD: Key Issues for Digital Transformation in the G20
Georg Graetz and Guy Michaels: Is Modern Technology Responsible for Jobless Recoveries?
Lawrence F. Katz / Alan B. Krueger: The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015
Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and the Economy
Noahpinion: Is Twitter a dystopian technology?
Open-sourcing DeepMind Lab:
Quill – Advanced natural language generation platform
OECD and the Future of Work – Skills for a Digital World