Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering
Vision and Mission
It’s important to everyone at ATSE that our actions match our vision. That’s why our guiding principles are regularly reviewed by our Board, management team and Assembly.
Here’s a look at those principles and what they mean to the Academy.
A Future in which technological sciences, engineering and innovation contribute significantly to Australia’s social, economic and environmental wellbeing.
- Advocate the application of technological sciences and engineering to innovation
- Deliver robust, independent and trusted evidence-based advice on technological issues of national importance
- Promote national and international collaboration in technological science, engineering and innovation
- Celebrate the success of individuals and companies in technological innovation
- Promote science, technology, engineering and mathematics education at secondary and tertiary levels
There are four pillars that we value above all others – innovation, excellence, leadership and cooperation. They help keep us effective and guide us towards both our mission and vision for the future.