Akshay Mathur is the Director of Research and a Fellow of Geoeconomic Studies. His research focuses on the architecture of international business, finance and trade, and its impact on geopolitics. Before joining Gateway House, he worked as a Principal Architect with Fidelity Investments in Boston in the advanced research, strategy formulation, and business architecture. He has an MBA from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business with concentration in Finance and Business Analysis and research focused on transnational business and global macroeconomics. He has a B.S. in Computer Science from the School of Computer Science at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Akshay is an alumnus of Mayo College, Ajmer. He is the co-founder of an NGO called Aasra Gramin Vikas Sansthan and of a social enterprise called Khushi Farms, both based in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
- Mainstreaming Natural Capital Valuation
T20 Co-Chair BriefA global framework for tracing Beneficial Ownership
- Sustainable Ocean Economy, Innovation and Growth: A G20 Initiative for the 7th Largest Economy in the World
- Green Shift to Sustainability: Co-Benefits & Impacts of Energy Transformation on Resource Industries, Trade, Growth, and Taxes
- A decentralized, consumer-driven model for the solar eco-system
- Measuring cross-border trade in services by trading partner country and company