Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, University of Stellenbosch
- Domestic distortions through industrial subsidies: Reframing the G20’s potential perspective
- Boosting G20 cooperation for WTO reform: Leveraging the full potential of plurilateral initiatives
- Industrial subsidies as a major policy response since the global financial crises: Consequences and remedies
- The need for WTO reform: Where to start in governing world trade?
- Reinvigorating the WTO as a Negotiating Forum
- Mitigating the Adjustment Costs of International Trade