Co-Chair of T20 Saudi Arabia 2020 TF3 on “Infrastructure Investment and its Financing” and former Co-Chair of T20 2019 Japan TF 4
Beatriz Nofal was Argentina’s G20 Sherpa in 2017 and Special Representative for G20 Affairs, with the rank of Secretary of State, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship. She fulfilled this responsibility during Germany’s G20 Presidency, until the Hamburg Summit. In this position she collaborated closely with Germany’s G20 Presidency. At the same time, she contributed to the formulation of the priorities for G20 Argentina 2018 and led the preparatory work.
- Building a new sustainable economy. Investing in infrastructure for distribution and well-being
- A compass for global recovery: Integrating environmental criteria into Infrastructure Investment
- Shaping the new frontiers of sustainable (urban) infrastructure: Reviewing the long-term value of infrastructure investments and enabling system change
- Policy and Institutional Framework for Delivering on Sustainable Infrastructure
- Sustainable Infrastructure to Secure the Natural Capital of the Amazon
- Data, Measurement and Initiatives for Inclusive Digitalization and Future of Work