Dr. Claudia Schmucker is head of the Globalization and World Economy Program at the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) in Berlin. She is working on European and transatlantic trade policy, the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the role of informal global forums such as the G7 and the G20.
- Roundabout Way To Multilateralism: How Could Regional Trade Agreements (rtas) And Plurilaterals Revitalise It?
- Investment screening: protectionism and industrial policy? Or justified policy tool to protect national security?
- Boosting G20 cooperation for WTO reform: Leveraging the full potential of plurilateral initiatives
- The need for WTO reform: Where to start in governing world trade?
- Reinvigorating the WTO as a Negotiating Forum
T20 Co-Chair BriefMend It, Don’t End It: The case for upgrading the G20’s pledge on protectionism
T20 Co-Chair BriefKey policy options for the G20 in 2017 to support an open and inclusive trade and investment system