Main research interests
- The Future of Work
- Organization of Work
- Head, Global Challenges Center, Kiel Institute for the World Economy
- Research Director, Global Solutions Initiative
- PhD in Economics, University of Kiel, Germany
- Master in Economics, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Minor degree in European Studies, Maastricht University, Netherlands
Impact of digitalization on the division of labour between and within countries, on organizations and governance; sustainable global supply chains.
Dennis is Head of the Kiel Institute’s Global Challenges Centre and Research Director of the Global Solutions Initiative. His research interests are the impact of technological transformations on the division of labour between and within countries, on organizations and governance. Dennis holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Kiel, Germany, and a Master in Economics from Maastricht University.