Dr. Gianluca Grimalda holds research fellowships at the Centre for Global Cooperation Research (University of Duisburg-Essen) and at the Kiel Institute for the World Econom. He is a lecturer at the Universitat Jaume I (Castelló de la Plana, Spain). In the past Dr. Grimalda has held teaching and research positions at Southampton University, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (Warwick University), IN+ (Instituto Superior Técnico of Lisbon).
His research interests delve into the interaction between individual behaviour and socio-economic structures, often adopting an experimental methodology and using a cross-cultural perspective.
- Building A Global Safety Net Through A Global Citizen Income And Progressive Global Taxation
- Building global citizenship through a global citizen income and progressive global taxation
- Transversal G20 response to Covid-19: Global governance for economic, social, health, and environmental resilience
- Building global citizenship through global basic income and progressive global taxation
- Improving Immigrants’ Integration in Host Countries
T20 Co-Chair BriefUnderstanding and fostering social cohesion
T20 Co-Chair BriefRethinking the welfare state in the global economy
T20 Co-Chair BriefEffective National Policies in the Globalized Era
T20 Co-Chair BriefExploiting Behavioural Insights to foster Global Cooperation
T20 Co-Chair BriefReducing inequalities and strengthening social cohesion through Inclusive Growth: a roadmap for action
T20 Co-Chair BriefPolicy options for a socially balanced climate policy