M. Sait Akman
Dr. M. Sait Akman, is the Director of G20 Studies Center at Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV). His major areas of research include trade policy, trade agreements, and WTO. He is a member of T20 Trade and Investment Task Force. He had served as academic consultant to WTO/ITC.
- Resilient Global Supply-chain Creation Among G20 Countries
- Roundabout Way To Multilateralism: How Could Regional Trade Agreements (rtas) And Plurilaterals Revitalise It?
- The need for WTO reform: Where to start in governing world trade?
- Expanding and Restructuring Global Value Chains for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
- The Crisis in World Trade
T20 Co-Chair BriefMend It, Don’t End It: The case for upgrading the G20’s pledge on protectionism
- Mitigating the Adjustment Costs of International Trade
T20 Co-Chair BriefKey policy options for the G20 in 2017 to support an open and inclusive trade and investment system