Institute for International Trade, University of Adelaide
- Roundabout Way To Multilateralism: How Could Regional Trade Agreements (rtas) And Plurilaterals Revitalise It?
- Domestic distortions through industrial subsidies: Reframing the G20’s potential perspective
- Boosting G20 cooperation for WTO reform: Leveraging the full potential of plurilateral initiatives
- Industrial subsidies as a major policy response since the global financial crises: Consequences and remedies
- The need for WTO reform: Where to start in governing world trade?
- Global Trade Cooperation after COVID-19: Can the G20 Contain Disintegration?
- Reforming the WTO AB: Short-term and Mid-term Options for DSU Reform, and Alternative Approaches in a Worst Case Scenario
- Mitigating the Adjustment Costs of International Trade