Associate Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) – Dash is Associate Professor at Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi, India. He has 14 years of experience in policy research on trade, investment, infrastructure and fintech issues in the context of G20, IORA, BIMSTEC and Indo-Pacific. He is member of Editorial Advisory Board of Cambridge Scholars Publishing, London; member of Editorial Board of Advances in Economics and Business; Member of Editorial Review Board of Virtual Economics; and Managing Editor of G20 Digest.
- G20 Collaboration For Smooth Transition To 4IR In Developing Countries
- Thinking ‘Outside The Box’ On Infrastructure Planning: Lessons For Development Of New Capital City Of Indonesia
- Addressing The High Debt Gridlock To Support Post- Covid Inclusive Development In Low And Middle Income Countries
- G20 support for improved infrastructure project cycles in Africa
- Digitally enhanced infrastructures: A three-dimensional approach
- Agricultural trade in a post-pandemic world