Raffaele Della Croce
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – Della Croce is a Senior Economist at the OECD responsible for producing research and analysis on sustainable investment, low carbon infrastructure financing, resilience and infratech. He has been Senior Fellow at Imperial College at the Centre for Climate Finance and Investment in London and at Collegio Carlo Alberto in Turin. He is currently co-chair of the T20 Taskforce on Infrastructure and Financing serving the G20 Italian presidency. At the OECD he has launched the “Institutional Investors and Long-term Investment” project gathering the largest pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds across the world. As coordinator of the G20/OECD Taskforce on Long Term Investment he has represented the organization at the G20, the European Parliament, the Financial Stability Board and UN meetings. This work was developed in close collaboration with major organizations such as the World Bank, IMF, EIB and Asian Development Bank. Before joining the OECD, he has worked in the financial industry in London for eight years, mainly with Ernst& Young and Moody’s Investors Services. As part of international teams advising governments or private consortia, he has been involved in the analysis, structuring and negotiation of the largest transactions in the utilities and project financing sectors in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
- Realising The Potential Of National Development Banks And Foundations In Scaling Up Green And Inclusive Infrastucture
- Big Data Analytics For Safe, Decarbonised And Climate-Resilient Infrastructure
- Advancing Climate Resilience And Environmental Objectives In Infrastructure Planning, Development And Finance
- Risk mitigation tools to crowd in private investment in green technologies
- A regional connectivity partnership for the Mediterranean