University of Indonesia (LPEM FEB UI) – Macro and financial economist at the Institute of Economic and Social Research, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia (LPEM FEB UI). He has worked for various institutions as an independent consultant, including UNDP, ADB, World Bank, Indonesian Fiscal Policy Agency and Korean Institute for Economic Policy. Currently, he is also a teaching assistant at the Department of Economics, University of Indonesia.
- Regional Cooperation for Financing Renewable Energy in Southeast Asia
- International Financing Framework To Bridge The Climate Financing Gap Between Developed And Developing Countries
- Digital Payments And Cross-Border Capital Flows: Policy Actions To Safeguard Macrofinancial Stability
- Countercyclical sovereign financing mechanism for EM economies post Covid-19 recovery: opportunities for multilateral action by the G20
- Maintaining resilient Infrastructure Systems